Monday, February 7, 2011

Seven More Days

I have 7 more days until I get my band.Today will be a busy day for me.I have to do the following:
1.Go meet bariatric nurse to discuss post op diet
2.Go to preop appt with surgeon
3.Go preregister at hospital
I am so excited and scared.I am not sure that makes sense but it is how I feel.I plan to get caught up on all my school work and house work so I can be ready.I do have a super supportive hubby who has taken off the entire week.Did I say I love him so much.I have meet some really nice people on lapbandtalk.com.I plan to post weekly on my blog and the forum just to keep everyone posted.I plan to go shopping for all my necessities today.I don't want to be unprepared.I just had a pedicure and manicure.Yes a girl must look good even at surgery.I will go get my nail polish removed prior to surgery.I have discovered some great products lately.
1.Diet Snapple Cranberry Raspberry(delicious)
2.Lean Cuisine Cafe Steamer bags(delicious)
There is nothing like delicious healthy food.It makes eating better so much easier.I have to pick up some Gas X strips and lip balm for post surgery.I guess it may behoove me to get some air freshner.(LOL).Well I guess that is all for now.I am still counting down the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment