Wednesday, February 16, 2011

1 Day Post OP

The surgery went great yesterday morning.I was back home by 11:00.I am doing the clear liquid diet this week.I follow up with my surgeon on Monday.The surgical spots were sore and the gas pains off the charts.I had my gas x on hand.I was up walking to the mailbox several times yesterday and last night.I sat up most of the day.I have not had any nausea or vomiting.The doctor gave me plenty of anti nausea medication at the hospital and some to take home.I called and informed my mother of the surgery yesterday evening.She was not upset.I am actually feeling much better this morning.Having me some chicken broth and apple juice.Overall everything went well.I have no regrets.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling OK. I was banded Jan 28, I love the seasoned bandsters' blogs but it is so good to see someone at the beginning of this journey too :)

    ReplyDelete