Thursday, February 24, 2011

Doing Great

Yes I am doing great.The soreness is gone.I feel so much better.The last time I got on the scale I was down 20 lbs.I am looking forward to what the next phase of my journey will be.Looking forward and not behind.I am so thankful to all my family and friends for supporting me on this journey.I am so humble and grateful to my lord and Savior for giving me this opportunity.I know that with Him all things are possible.I embrace this new healthier me to the fullest.I am going to treat myself with a non food victory item.Maybe another deluxe pedicure.Other than that I am wonderful.I will post dome before surgery pics soon.I have been so busy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, new follower here.

    I just wanted to say, great start. And a non-food reward when you're only about a week and a half post-op? You're my hero! :)

    I can't wait to catch up on reading about your journey.

    http://bandumentary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your blogs also.We are all in this journey together,

    ReplyDelete