Friday, February 11, 2011

Four More Days

Time is really flying by now.I went and pick up a few items to carry me threw week 1 post diet.I am still excited and scared.I know I have a great surgeon.My hubby will be home with me next week.I have not told my mother that I am having the surgery yet.I guess I will add that to my list of things to do.I can only imagine what she is going to say.
Shopping list:
Nestle Pure Life water(24 pack)
Boost High Protein Shakes
Special K protein water packets
Boulion cubes(chicken and beef)
Gas X (chewable)
Poweraide no calorie drink
Sugar Free Jello
Apple Juice
I tried to get everything I could think of because I am not going back to Walmart.I have my medicine for nausea and pain ready and besides my bed.I am ready to embrace the new healthier me.
I want to take a minute to thank my family and friends for supporting me.I want to thank my surgeon and his awesome staff.Yes they are fabulous.They have put up with me calling and coming by harassing them for so long.I thank my Heavenly Father for making a way possible for me to have this surgery.I have no doubt that I am doing the right thing.I look forward to sharing my journey with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment